Friday, December 6, 2013

Ellagee Polish Trio

Hello Lovelies! This evening I have a trio of beauties from ellagee polishes that Laura sent me. I was once again impressed with the quality of her product and the creativity that went into making each polish. All three are unique, so let's get to it! ^.^

This is ellage polish Ev'ryone Wishes For Silver And Gold.
This ivory based polish is packed with gorgeous silver and gold circle glitters!
I used three thin coats of Ev'ryone Wishes For Silver And Gold to reach full opacity.

This is ellage polish Not The Droids You're Looking For.
(Over FP Black Expressionism)
This clear based topper is filled with gold and teal circle glitters that work over almost any color.
I used one coat of Not The Droids You're Looking For over FP Expressionism to create this mani.

This is ellage polish Don't Take Candy From Strangers.
This black based polish has gorgeous multi colored microbar glitters.
For this mani, I used three thin coats of Don't Take Candy From Strangers to reach full opacity. I was concerned with balding, but by the third coat, the polish filled in nicely.
Beautiful!!
 
To purchase these and other ellagee polishes, visit Laura's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like ellagee polish on FB and follow ellageepolish on Instagram to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a beautiful evening and as always,
HAPPY LACQUERING! =)
xxRychelle

*These polishes were sent for my honest review.*

3 comments: