Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Looking For Prince Charming & Bippity Boppity Boo

Hello Lovelies! Carolyn sent me these two beauts and I'll tell you right now, I nearly passed right out. They immediately transported me back in time to my childhood princess dreams of pink chiffon dresses and sparkling tiaras. I could hardly wait to get them on my nails...and let me tell you, dreams do come true! *.* 

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Looking For Prince Charming.
Looking For Prince Charming is a soft pink light holo.
This is three coats, which is what I needed to reach full opacity, and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.
Positively DREAMY! This polish has such a sweet, soft sparkle.

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Bippity Boppity Boo.
Bippity Boppity Boo is a baby blue light holo.
I used three coats with this one as well to reach full opacity and one coat of Seche Vite for my topcoat.
 
Both of these polishes have a charming and whimsical feel to them and are an absolute joy to work with and wear! I thoroughly love the nostalgia these polishes evoke, making this duo a perfect pair for me.
 
What do you think of Looking For Prince Charming & Bippity Boppity Boo? Are they for you?
 
To purchase Looking For Prince Charming, Bippity Boppity Boo, and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. (Her shop is closed right now, but will reopen on Saturday, October 5.) Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB and follow whimsicalcolor on Instagram to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

May all of your wishes come true and as always,
 
HAPPY LACQUERING! =)
xxRychelle

*This polish was sent for my honest review.*

2 comments: