Monday, October 14, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Head To The Bahamas

Hello Lovelies! Carolyn sent me a beautiful nude holo that is positively breath-taking. In real life, this polish is so soft and subtle that it makes my nails look like they are naturally glistening. LOVE!

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Head To The Bahamas.
Indoor shot
Outdoor shots
Head To The Bahamas is an "extreme nude holo".
Indoor shots
Outdoor shot
I used two coats of Head To The Bahamas and no topcoat. I had no problems with application~ it applied smoothly for me.
Indoor shot
Outdoor shots
What do you think? Are you as in love with this delicate holo as I am?
 
To purchase Head To The Bahamas and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. In addition, polishes can be purchased through Llarowe, and internationally through Mei Mei's Signatures, Norway Nails, and Atouts Charme. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB and follow whimsicalcolor on Instagram to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon and as always,
 
HAPPY LACQUERING! =)
xxRychelle

*This polish was sent for my honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment