Monday, October 14, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Black Opal

Hello Lovelies! Carolyn sent me a stunner extreme holo that I wish I could show you in person, because pictures truly do not do this polish the justice it rightly deserves. However, I will do my very best to show you! ^.^

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Black Opal.
Outdoor shots
Black Opal is a "black with purple shift extreme holo".
I used two coats of Black Opal and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.
If you are wondering what the difference is between Black Opal and Bri's Hella Holo, I did this fun comparison swatch to show you!
There is definitely an outstanding purple/pink undertone in Black Opal. @.@

What do you think? Are you an extreme holo fan yet?
 
To purchase Black Opal and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. In addition, polishes can be purchased through Llarowe, and internationally through Mei Mei's Signatures, Norway Nails, and Atouts Charme. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB and follow whimsicalcolor on Instagram to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Enjoy the rest of your evening and as always,
 
HAPPY LACQUERING! =)
xxRychelle

*This polish was sent for my honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment