Monday, September 30, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Secret Agent

Hello Lovelies! This little honey has already become one of my new favorites. I adore a great black and white topcoat, and Secret Agent goes one step further with a splash of holo dust! I LOVE IT!

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Secret Agent.
(Over CG Too Yacht To Handle)
Secret Agent is "a black and white glitter bomb with fine holo dust".
This is one coat over two coats of CG Too Yacht To Handle. I used one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.
 The holo dust adds just the right amount of sparkle. ^.^ 

To purchase Secret Agent and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB and follow whimsicalcolor on Instagram to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have an wonderful night and as always,
 
HAPPY LACQUERING! =)
xxRychelle

*This polish was sent for my honest review.*

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I definitely need to check out Liquid Sky Lacquer.

    ReplyDelete