Saturday, July 6, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Teal It Like It Is

Hello Lovelies! I have already exposed you to four of the prettiest holo thermal polishes EVER (that the lovely Carolyn from Liquid Sky Lacquer sent me). ^.^ And in previous posts, I've shown you rave reviews on those holo thermals: Caramel Apple, MargaritavilleIris Illusion, and Fuchsia Illusion. Tonight, I'm excited to share another incredible thermal polish with you that Carolyn has created...and it's a beauty!

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Teal It Like It Is.
(This is four coats.)
And this is three coats. There's only a slight difference between the two.
Teal It Like It Is is "a thermal holo that when cold it's a bright teal, and when warm/hot it's a light blue".
(This picture shows three coats.)
What a STUNNER!!
I used four coats for the last few pics.
Teal It Like It Is applied easily with no dragging or lines and dried quickly.
 
Are you as in love with holo thermals as I am? If you are, I HIGHLY recommend picking up all of Carolyn's! They are amazing!!

To purchase Teal It Like It Is and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.


Have a fantastic Saturday and as always,
 

HAPPY LACQUERING! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

7 comments:

  1. Can I ask why 4 coats if it was not hard to apply? No offense, just curious. Is it that sheer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lena! That's actually a great question. Out of the five polishes, I would have to say that this one definitely needs three coats for opacity, whereas the others can get by with two. Sometimes,(in general)I find that an extra coat of polish photographs better. When I looked through all of my photos, I was happiest with the ones that had four coats. However, now that you've asked, I realized that the 2nd picture is only 3 coats (which I forgot to make a note of and will fix). :] I hope that makes sense.

      Delete
  2. This color is gorgeous! SO pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much, Lisa! You are so sweet! XxXx

      Delete
  3. It does make sense and thanks for the answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You are welcome! I updated my post so you can see the difference, too. Thanks for asking me. I'm glad you did. Have a great night. :)

      Delete
  4. Stunning nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete