Sunday, July 14, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Blue Daiquiri

Hello Lovelies! So...this is it. Carolyn has gone and done it. She created another holo thermal and this one nearly stopped my heart. I am in love with blue, it has always been my favorite color. And when I unwrapped this baby, I was beyond excited to get this on my fingertips. Take a look!! 

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Blue Daiquiri.
Blue Daiquiri is "thermal polish that when cold, it's a deep blue with gold shimmer, and when warm it transitions to a mint green with gold shimmer".
I felt like I was on a tropical island the whole time I was painting my nails!!


Blue Daiquiri was incredibly easy to apply. This is two coats with one coat of Seche Vite topcoat. Before I applied the Seche Vite, I noticed tiny bluish flecks in the polish that disappeared after I applied the Seche (as you can see in my photos).
I think that the transitions in Blue Daiquiri are simply exquisite!
What do you think?!?

You can read my other Liquid Sky Lacquer holo thermal reviews here: Caramel Apple, MargaritavilleIris Illusion, Fuchsia Illusion, and Teal It Like It Is.

To purchase Blue Daiquiri (available July 20) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.


Have a fantastic Saturday and as always,
 

HAPPY LACQUERING! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful color! I really need to try one of these color changing polishes, they looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! the finish on this polish is SOOO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! The thermal aspect sounds so fun and the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete