Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Napa Cabernet

Hello Lovelies! Carolyn from Liquid Sky Lacquer recently released a beautiful jelly named Napa Cabernet (I mistakenly called it The Depths of My Merlot) and it is simply heavenly. I was thrilled when she sent it for me to review. Take a peek at this one!

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Napa Cabernet.
Napa Cabernet is a "wine jelly with large silver hex, small red hex and microfine red hex".
 This mani took exactly three gorgeous coats of Napa Cabernet and one coat of Seche Vite to achieve ultimate awesomeness.
I had no problems at all with the application of this polish and it layered beautifully.
I love how elegant this looks!
 
To purchase Napa Cabernet (available June 8) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a fantastic day and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

4 comments: