Sunday, May 12, 2013

Black Luna Lacquer Strawberry Fields and Lethal Weapon

Hello Lovelies! I have a new-to-me handmade polish I want to share with you from Black Luna Lacquer. When I first got the bottles unpacked, I was shocked by how pretty both colors were. Take a look!
 
This is Black Luna Lacquer Strawberry Fields.
Strawberry Fields is a "creamy pink with macro blue glitter".
This polish applied like a dream. I used two coats for these pics, but one coat would work perfectly! Dry time was amazing and I didn't even use a topcoat here. ^.^
Strawberry Fields is just fabulous!! I love the shine and the little blue macro glitters sparkle beautifully.
 
This is Black Luna Lacquer Lethal Weapon.
Lethal Weapon is a "metalic blue with macro multi color glitter".
This polish layered easily. I used three coats for this mani and again, no topcoat. Metallics tend to streak a touch, however I found Lethal Weapon to be very forgiving.
 
I was impressed with both of these polishes and I definitely look forward to adding more Black Luna Lacquer to my collection. :)

To purchase Strawberry Fields or Lethal Weapon and other Black Luna Lacquer polishes, you can shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Black Luna Lacquer on FB and find it on IG @blacklunalacquer.
 
Thanks for dropping by and as always,


Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review* 

1 comment: