Friday, April 19, 2013

Rainbow Polish Summer Storm

Hello Lovelies! A few days ago, I was pleasantly surprised to receive one of the gorgeous bottles of polish from the new Escape Collection by Rainbow Polish. I love the idea of the Escape Collection~the colors vary from soft and subdued to bright and colorful. In my opinion, Tonya has done a fantastic job of capturing every facet of an escape...Jungle Paradise, Wild Orchid, Exotic Plumeria, Fish Lagoon, Stinging Jellyfish, Lava Flows, Tahitian Waters, and Summer Storm. :)

This is Rainbow Polish Summer Storm.
(I used one coat of Summer Storm over two coats of CG Pelican Gray undies.)
Summer Storm has "a light grey base with silver and light blue glitters throughout alone with a fine mist of shimmer."
 I was utterly impressed by this polish! It applied flawlessly (and looked so beautiful that I got distracted while I was trying to finish my mani!) and only required one coat to look perfect. No fishing for glitters and definitely no dragging.
All I needed to complete my manicure was one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.
Simply gorgeous!
I have reviewed another polish from Rainbow Polish (Taffy) and I also loved it. And after staring at the pictures of the seven other polishes in the Escape Collection, I have no doubt in my mind that I would love to add them all to my own collection! Tonya has an amazing eye for creating eye-catching color combos. 
To purchase Summer Storm and other polishes from Rainbow Polish, you can visit Tonya on etsy or bigcartel. Also, make sure you head over and like Rainbow Polish on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a wonderful night and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)
 
*This polish was sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment