Sunday, April 21, 2013

Lumina Lacquers 1000 Julys

Hello Lovelies! I hope you are all doing well. :) I was super happy to score one of Lumina Lacquer's gorgeous new releases during the last restock and I'm not kidding you when I say that it is 10x prettier in real life. Just take a look for yourself!

This is Lumina Lacquer 1000 Julys.
(I used one coat of Lumina Lacquer 1000 Julys over one coat of A England Bridal Veil undies.)
1000 Julys has "holographic stars, hearts, moons, and circle glitters with navy and black hexes and neon blues." 
I applied this polish using the dab method (placing a dollop of polish in the middle of my nail and evenly spreading the polish out to the edges). This worked very effectively to create a beautiful effect. :)
One coat of Gelous helped smooth out the glitters and one coat of Seche Vite worked perfectly to seal my mani and to help speed the dry time.
STUNNING!!
To purchase 1000 Julys and other polishes from Lumina Lacquers, you can visit the shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Lumina Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.
 
Thanks for stopping by and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)


2 comments: