Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Iris Illusion

Hello Lovelies! Carolyn from Liquid Sky Lacquer has sent me a trio of her amazing holo thermal polishes to share with you. In previous posts, I've shown you Caramel Apple and Margaritaville, both of which I've given rave reviews on. For this post, I'd like to show you Iris Illusion.

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Iris Illusion.
Iris Illusion is "a purple holo thermal that lightens to a sky blue holo as it warms."
Iris Illusion applied effortlessly, with no lines and gorgeous holo effects! I truly appreciate the speed of dry time for this and all of Carolyn's Holo Thermal polishes.

This is Iris Illusion when it is cool.
And this is Iris Illusion when it's warm.
AWESOME BLUE!!! @.@

If you've been debating on whether you should get thermal holos or not, let me just say, these are AMAZING!!! The holos are gorgeous and the thermals are incredible...and FUN! =) Polish wise, the formula is top-notch.
 
To purchase Iris Illusion (available on April 13 restock) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Happy Tuesday and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment