Saturday, April 6, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer The Bomb

Hello Lovelies! Carolyn from Liquid Sky Lacquer has sent me three gorgeous polishes that are going to be released on April 13th and this one is THE BOMB! For real! It's a glitter bomb that totally rocks!

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer The Bomb (one coat).
The Bomb with CG Concrete Catwalk undies.
The Bomb is "a glitter bomb of peacock hex, medium purple hex, small purple squares, fine purple hex, fine fuschia hex, and small peacock hex."
The Bomb applied very nicely. I used the dab method on this one and it worked well. I found it easy to apply and I was happy that I didn't need to dig around for glitters.
And this is two coats of The Bomb.
I loved this polish so much that I had to try it out over Liquid Sky Lacquer Iris Illusion (post coming VERY soon~I promise) and I LOVED it!!
This was cool...
...and this was warm! AwEsOmE!!
I used one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat on both manis to speed dry time.

This polish is a fantastic glitter bomb topper~a definite must-have for glitter fans. ^.^

To purchase The Bomb (available on April 13) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

I hope you are having a nice week-end and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment