Saturday, April 6, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Blowing Bubbles

Hello Lovelies! Carolyn from Liquid Sky Lacquer has sent me three gorgeous polishes that are going to be released on April 13th and I'm happy to introduce them to you. In this post, I want to show you Blowing Bubbles. Just the name makes me smile. =)

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Blowing Bubbles.
Blowing Bubbles "has large pale holo dots, medium hot pink dots, small light pink and green dots, pink hearts; fine iridescent glitter in a pale shimmery pink base."
This polish is on the thinner side, so it needed four coats to reach full opacity. I found it very easy to apply and I didn't need to fish for glitters. I did space out a few of the large pale holo dots, as I had a tendency to find two-three on my brush at a time.
The shimmer in Blowing Bubbles is gorgeous and almost as awesome as the circle glitters...almost. ^.^
I used one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed dry time.

To purchase Blowing Bubbles (available on April 13) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Enjoy your evening and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*
 


1 comment: