Saturday, April 27, 2013

Jindie Nails Nude Beach

Hello Lovelies! I'm excited to share my second polish feature from the Spring Chic collection (available TODAY) that Jen of Jindie Nails sent me. I have already shown you Fantastical, so now I'm ready to dive into Nude Beach!

Here is Jindie Nails Nude Beach.
Nude Beach is a "nude crelly base with sand colored metallic sparkle, white hex and tiny stars plus just a few scattered matte purple tiny stars and of course, neon hex galore!"
It took three coats of Nude Beach to reach full opacity. There were loads of glitters in every brushstroke, so I never worried about not having enough.
IT.was.AWESOME!
I applied one coat of Gelous to smooth out the glitters and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.
I love the uniqueness that a nude crelly provides. I have grown so accustomed to being magnetically drawn to white crellies that my first impression of Nude Beach was, "Duuude! What the heck! It isn't white. That's so flipping awesome! I NEEEEED that on my nails. STAT!"
Well, it went something like that. Anywho...I LOVE the nude crelly! Period.

This polish is crammed full of glitter! I swear. I'm telling you this because I always wonder if pics are telling the real story, ya know? Well...rest assured lovely viewers, what you see in my pics is what you will get. I take pictures of exactly how my nails look when I applied the polish. If I had to move around glitters, I make sure that I tell you!

The final words on Nude Beach~it's a nude crelly and it has neon glitters. Need I say more?

To purchase Nude Beach (TODAY) or other polishes by Jindie Nails, you can visit Jen's shop here and you can also shop on Llarowe. Make sure you head over and like Jindie Nails on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.



Have a wonderific day and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)

*This polish was sent for my honest review.

6 comments: