Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Jindie Nails Hipstar and Mango with the Flow

Hello Lovelies! I have been having a Jindie Nails party here and I can't believe that I'm already at the end of the Spring Collection pretties that Jen sent me. I have covered Fantastical, Nude Beach, Pickled Tink, Princess Consuela Bananahammock, and Fun Intended. Last, here is the gorgeous Hipstar and Mango with the Flow.

Here is Jindie Nails Hipstar.
Hipstar has a "greyed purple base with assorted hex, circle and star glitter."
I did no fishing for glitters. However, if you would want your mani to look more glittery than mine, you could simply tip the bottle upside down between each nail to bring all of the larger glitters to the top of the bottle. Also, swirling the brush/wand around helps "wake up" those sleepy glitters that like to hide along the sides of the bottle.
Again, for this mani, I did not fish for glitters at all.
It took two coats of Hipstar, one coat of Gelous, and one coat of Seche Vite to acheive this look.
Hipstar layered beautifully, allowing the glitters to peek through from each coat.
I can't even begin to explain how unique this grey/purple base is, nor can I summarize how astonishing this 'grurple' looks with the perfect amount of glitters.

Here is Jindie Nails Mango with the Flow.
Mango with the Flow has a "bright pastel peach crelly base with glowing iridescent & silver hex glitters, shimmer and rainbow sparkle."
It's difficult to narrow down my favorite thing about this polish...
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!
>it has rainbow sparkles
>it's a peach crelly
>it's a two coater
>it's a Jindie!
>it's shimmery
>it's fan-freaking-tastic
>it's called Mango with the Flow!
>it has glowing iridescent & silver hex glitters
It took two coats of Mango with the Flow to reach full opacity. I found Mango with the Flow was a touch on the thicker side, which was no problem. It still spread evenly and beautifully for me.
 
To complete the mani, I used one coat of Gelous to smooth the glitters and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed dry time.

To purchase Hipstar and Mango with the Flow, or other polishes by Jindie Nails, you can visit Jen's shop or her etsy shop. You can also shop on Llarowe. Make sure you head over and like Jindie Nails on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a great day and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)

*This polish was sent for my honest review.

6 comments:

  1. I love it when you don't have to fish for glitters!! Mango with the Flow makes me hungry ( pregnant girl talking LOL )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great but I really like the Hipster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are~Jen does such an amazing job creating these polishes. :)

      Delete
  3. I tried out HipStar just a few days ago and I love it! Your swatches are so pretty of both of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? And thanks so much! I always love looking at your swatches. ^.^

      Delete