Monday, April 29, 2013

Jindie Nails Fun Intended

Hello Lovelies! Over the last few days, I have been sharing some of the prettiest spring polishes I've seen so far this year. Jen of Jindie Nails sent me more than a handful of her beauties and I have been having a blast spotlighting every one of them. So far, I've covered Fantastical, Nude Beach, Pickled Tink, and Princess Consuela Bananahammock. Let's continue this extravaganza with Fun Intended!
 
Here is Jindie Nails Fun Intended.
Fun Intended has a "medium pink jelly base with hot pink butterflies and assorted hex and star glitters."
It took two coats of Fun Intended to reach full opacity. I found that I had plenty of glitter on my brush every time I dipped it into the bottle, so there was never a need to fish for glitter.
To finish, I applied one coat of Gelous to smooth out the glitters and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed dry time.
I was surprised to find that I thought this polish looked like a gorgeous watercolor painting once I had applied the Gelous and Seche Vite. My pictures are nowhere near as good as IRL, so you are going to have to trust me on this one.
This is one of the best "watercolor effect" pics I could get. ^.^

Have you snagged any polishes from Jindie Nails new Spring Chic Collection? 
 
To purchase Fun Intended or other polishes by Jindie Nails, you can visit Jen's shop or her etsy shop. You can also shop on Llarowe. Make sure you head over and like Jindie Nails on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.
 

Have a fabulous night and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)

*This polish was sent for my honest review.


5 comments:

  1. Wow pretty color once again! You have some great nails too. There so long like my sister :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty polish, it's perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combo of pink and orange in this one!! Absolutely perfect for summertime! I would love to wear this one as a pedi :-)

    ReplyDelete