Friday, April 26, 2013

Jindie Nails Fantastical

Hello Lovelies! Over the next few days, I am going to be sharing some of the prettiest springy polishes I've seen so far this year. Jen of Jindie Nails has sent me more than a handful of these beauties and I plan on spotlighting every one of them. Let's kick this Spring Chic extravaganza off with Fantastical!

Here is Jindie Nails Fantastical.
Fantastical is a "melon pink crelly base with assorted hex, circle, square and star glitter."
There were no problems at all with glitters. I made sure to shake my bottle frequently to help the heavier glitters make their way to the top of the bottle.
It took two coats of Fantastical to reach full opacity and one coat of Gelous to smooth out the glitters. To finish the mani, I added one quick coat of Seche Vite and it was perfect.
 
I ADORE the melon pink and teal circle glitter combo!
I would definitely suggest adding this one to your shopping list on the next restock. Jen is aiming to open her shop on Saturday April 27. To stay updated, simply visit her FB page! ^.^


To purchase Fantastical or other polishes by Jindie Nails, you can visit Jen's shop here and you can also shop on Llarowe. Make sure you head over and like Jindie Nails on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

 
Have a Fantastical day and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)

*This polish was sent for my honest review.

6 comments:

  1. Wow what a nice color! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, this polish is really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on the color combo on this one!! After much consideration, I need this one in my life!!!!

    ReplyDelete