Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Indigo Bananas Perpetual Dawn

Hello Lovelies! I am super stoked to show you one of the beautiful polishes that Andrea from Indigo Bananas sent to me. It's a fantastic glitterbomb that simply blew me away! Take a look.

This is Indigo Bananas Perpetual Dawn.
Perpetual Dawn is "a heavy glitter polish - a mix of dark red & dark blue, rose holo glitter, and larger red, orange and yellow matte mix."
I used one coat of A England Camelot as undies. The black really makes the gorgeous red, orange, and yellow glitters POP! 
Pure gorgeousness! 
Perpetual Dawn applied easily for me. It was a touch thick, yet I had no problems getting the polish to cooperate for me. I used one coat of Gelous to smooth over the glitters and one coat of Seche Vite to seal the topcoat and speed drying.
This is definitely a glitter polish that I'm happy to call my own. It's a perfect blend of colors and it works well over my favorite base color (black)!


To purchase Perpetual Dawn and other Indigo Bananas polishes, visit Andrea's shop on etsy or here. Also, make sure you head over and like Indigo Bananas on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Happy Wednesday and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*


2 comments: