Monday, April 15, 2013

Indigo Bananas Chill Out

Hello Lovelies! A few days ago, I showed you Perpetual Dawn from Indigo Bananas. Well...I have one more beauty that Andrea sent my way and I think you are really going to like it. It's super versatile and can liven up just about every color you can think of!

This is Indigo Bananas Chill Out.
(I used one coat of Chill Out and two coat of CG Electric Beat as undies.)
Chill Out is "a mix of white and iridescent glitter of multiple shades and sizes, as well as holographic silver microglitter."
I love how soft and delicate Chill Out makes my nails look.
Chill Out slid across my nails effortlessly with no problems at all. I used one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and my mani was complete!
This is the most perfect white/iridescent/silver flecked glitter topper...EVER! It's like Fairy Dust with a kick. ^.^ 

And ya know what the coolest part about this polish is?


It would look incredible over any color in my collection!


To purchase Chill Out and other Indigo Bananas polishes, visit Andrea's shop on etsy or here. Also, make sure you head over and like Indigo Bananas on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

I hop you have a fantastic evening and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*



No comments:

Post a Comment