Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hot Mess Lacquers Blueish-American Princess

Hello Lovelies! I have been busy working on a set of posts for a trio of polishes from Hot Mess Lacquers and I'm excited to share this next one with you.  The first polish, Game Over, Mani! was gorgeous and this one is in the same category. Take a look.

This is Hot Mess Lacquers Blueish-American Princess.
(This mani has four coats of HM Blueish American Princess with no undies.)
Blueish-American Princess is "a very blue jelly polish with silver glass fleck."
 
Blueish-American Princess applied easily for me. I wanted to try it over a black base and I instantly loved it!
(This mani has one coat of HM Blueish American Princess with A England Camelot undies.)
 
I used one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat to seal this mani and to speed the drying time.
When I wore Blueish-American Princess for the day, I was bombarded with compliments. And...even I had a hard time keeping my eyes off of my nails! ^.^ 
 
To purchase this and other Hot Mess Lacquers, you can visit the shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Hot Mess Lacquers on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a wonderful night and as always,


Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*


1 comment: