Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Digital Nails Double Rainicorn

Hello Lovelies! About a month ago, I saw a review on one of my most favorite blogs, Accio Lacquer, and I completely flipped out when I saw Mishka's swatches of Digital Nails Adventure Time polishes. As soon as I saw the polishes, I wanted them ALL!!! However, I forced myself to narrow it down to two...which was very difficult, mind you. In this post, I'm going to share Double Rainicorn with you. I hope you like it as much as I do! ^.^

This is Digital Nails Double Rainicorn.
(I used two coats of Double Rainicorn over one coat of A England Camelot undies.)
Double Rainicorn is inspired by Lady Rainicorn from the Adventure Time series. Creator of Digital Nails, Raphaelle, describes Double Rainicorn as "a slightly lavender tinted jelly base that is PACKED, loaded I say with crazy amounts of equally crazy glitter. I wanted to convey her colors, of course, but more importantly, her awesome powers to change the color of objects with her magical horn."
This glitterbomb applied amazingly well. I used the dab method (place a dollop of Double Rainicorn in the center of my nail and spread it evenly out to the edges) and it worked perfectly! 
This polish required zero fishing for glitters and I only needed to move around/place two of the large purple holo circles. Double Rainicorn is simply an outstanding polish. I used one coat of Gelous to smooth over the glitters and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed the drying process.
Stunningly spectacular!
I am thrilled beyond words with this polish and I plan to add many more Digital Nails polishes to my growing polish collection. ^.^

"The combination of the HUGE lavender holo circles and the lavender holo bar glitters plus the insane amount of other glitters in lots of shapes and sizes make this polish scream "OMG RAINBOW! OMG, seriously, you guys - RAINBOW!" Hence the name, Double Rainicorn. I think Lady would approve." -Raphaelle
 
To purchase Double Rainicorn and other polishes from Digital Nails, you can visit the shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Digital Nails on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Thanks for stopping by tonight and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)
 

1 comment:

  1. This polish is INSANE! But in the best way possible, I love it :D

    ReplyDelete