Friday, March 8, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer XTC

Hello Lovelies! I had such a nice day today. My art students were all wonderful (as always) and over lunch, I spent some quality time with a group of my 7th/8th grade girls. I brought in a handful of nail polish and we had ourselves a little nail painting party! The time flew by way too fast! =) 

Now, onto the swatches...I've got one that is "faint worthy" here. I mean, seriously. A pink. A flourescent pink. AND a HOLO? Take a look!

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer XTC.
XTC is truly is "a flourescent pink holo." Cue my *ahhhs*.
  The formula of this polish is perfect. It applied smoothly with absolutely no streaking and only needed two coats to reach full opacity.
 I LOVE THIS HOLO!
I used one coat of Seche Vite as a topcoat.
 This is a STUNNER. If you are a fan of holographics, you should definitely check out ALL of Carolyn's holos! They are amazing! 
 

To purchase XTC (very soon) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.


Happy Friday and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty and girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am all for owning and loving every hot pink holo in the universe! this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete