Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Nuclear Meltdown

Hello Lovelies! Have you ever wished for the perfect shimmery milky polish, filled with just the right amount of POW and a touch of PIZAZZ? Well, look no further.

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Nuclear Meltdown.
 Nuclear Meltdown is "a slight milky base with large black dots, bar, medium hex, and red stars and shred, with ultra fine iridescent glitter."
 This is two coats of CG Pelican Gray and one coat of Nuclear Meltdown. I used one coat of Gelous to smooth out the glitters and one coat of Seche Vite as final topcoat.
 LOOK AT THOSE CIRCLE SHAPED GLITTERS!!! 
 The red and black work well together~I love how they look over Pelican Gray.
To get the large circles in Nuclear Meltdown to the top, I tipped my bottle upside down at the beginning of the mani and multiple times throughout.  
 This is a very light milky base, which is why I chose to layer it. I believe it would look fantastic layered over a multitude of different colors.
 
I received many compliments when I wore Nuclear Meltdown. People liked the colors, the circles (of course), and the uniqueness of the polish. I am definitely a fan! ^.^
 
To purchase Nuclear Meltdown and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.


Have a wonderful evening and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment