Thursday, March 7, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Eternal Promise

Hello Lovelies! I've got another milky to share...and this one has CIRCLE shaped glitters! YaY! I adore circle glitter polish. In my own little dream world, I would own every polish ever made with circle shaped glitter~lol.   


This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Eternal Promise.

 Carolyn describes Eternal Promise as "a milky base with scattered medium gold circles and a sprinkling of fine gold holo. Perfect for solemn or sacred occasions where flashier polish may be too much."
Eternal Promise was a little sticky at first, so I added a few drops of Orly Thinner to the bottle and then it applied like a dream. 
This mani took four coats to reach nearly full opacity.
CIRCLES!!!
Eternal Promise is available now!

To purchase other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.


Have a fantastic evening and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*

1 comment: