Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jindie Nails Happy Dance

Hello Lovelies! Do you love glitter? As a glitter addict, I naturally jumped up and down when I saw this little gem from Jindie Nails.

This is Jindie Nails Happy Dance.
Happy Dance has "red, hot pink, teal and grape purple matte satin glitters in a white creamy base."
I love how the larger red and teal glitters really stand out!
I used three coats of Happy Dance and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat. Happy Dance applied smoothly with zero fishing for glitters~what you see in the pics is exactly what I got from the three layers I applied. 
Once again, Jen has outdone herself! If you are a white based glitter gal, this polish is a MUST. =)
  


To purchase Happy Dance or other polishes by Jindie Nails, you can visit Jen's shop here and you can also shop on Llarowe. Make sure you head over and like Jindie Nails on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.
 

Thanks for stopping by and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)

*This polish was sent for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment