Saturday, March 16, 2013

Delush Polish Downton Abbey Trio

Hello Lovelies! This evening I've got a trio of polishes from Adrianna at Delush Polish to share with you. Her inspiration behind this collection is the wildly popular Downton Abbey...which I've sadly never seen. <ducks and runs for cover> I'd love to start watching it, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
Onto the Collection! :)

To begin, here is Delush Polish Lady Sybiling.
This polish is inspired by Lady Sybil Crawley. Adrianna shares that "this gorgeous emerald green base with sparks of multifaceted gold shapes represent Lady Crawley's spark. And if you look closely, tiny black flecks swim amongst the teal diamonds, this represents her unfortunate and untimely demise."
For this mani, I used three coats of Lady Sybiling, one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite.
 
Next is Delush Polish Her Ladyship.
The inspiration behind this polish is Cora Crawley. "The coral base is inspired by her name as well as her kind nature and the hints of daisies, multi-coloured flecks of teal and bright pink really make this beauty pop."
For this mani, I used three coats of Her Ladyship, one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite.
 
Last, here is Delush Polish Forever Young.
This polish is inspired by Matthew Crawley. "Forever Young features a beautiful creamy white base with iridescent shimmer and floating red hearts."
For this mani, I used one coat of Forever Young over CG White on White (x2) and CG Dance Baby (x2) on accent nail as undies. I used one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.
 
Overall, I was happy with the formula for these polishes. They applied easily and the glitter was fairly well-balanced. My favorite of the bunch is definitely Forever Young. Although it was difficult to photograph, I believe that when used as a topcoat, the iridescent shimmer would look gorgeous over almost any color.

To purchase these and other Delush Polishes, you can shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Delush Polish on FB to stay updated on restocks and any new polish releases. Adrianna is always sharing something new and exciting!


Have a fabulous evening and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment