Friday, March 29, 2013

Chirality Nail Polish Holos

Hello Lovelies! Amanda from Chirality Nail Polish has sent me some of the prettiest holos to share with you. Now...let me warn you~this post is FULL of pictures. I had a lot of fun with these and I loved taking the pics, so I hope you enjoy them.

This is Chirality Absolute Zero (three coats).
Absolute Zero "is a light blue holographic polish."
 
This is Chirality Bromine (three coats).
Bromine "is a light pinkish-brown holographic polish."
 
This is Chirality Asymptote (two coats).
Asymptote "is a green holographic polish."
This polish is HEAVENLY!! Look at that holo! =)
 
This is Chirality Convergence (three coats).
Convergence "is a reddish plum purple holographic polish."
I LOVE the plum in this polish~it really adds a lovely depth to the purple. 
 
This is Chirality Quarks (three coats).
Quarks "is a purple leaning blue holographic polish."
There is just something about a deep blue polish that draws me in...every time. Quarks is a mysterious navy blue holo with very slight purple flashes.
 
I'm going to gush for just a moment about the formula of all five of these polishes. The application was incredibly smooth and with zero pooling or streaking. And dry time was a snap!
 
My favorites from the group were Asymptote, Convergence, and Quarks. I thought that Asymptote was definitely the most holographic of the bunch, but as you can see from my pics (and close-ups of my faves) the others are pretty holographics, too!
 
To purchase these holos and other gorgeous Chirality Nail Polishes, visit Amanda on bigcartel or etsy. Make sure you head over and like Chirality Nail Polish on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.
 

Happy Good Friday and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)

*This polish was sent for my honest review.


2 comments: