Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bubbles-N-Balms Spring Fling, Cupid's Kisses and Mermaid Tail

Hello Lovelies! The polishes I am featuring today are from Bubbles-N-Balms. Bubbbles-N-Balms also carries a variety of homemade lip butters, sugar scrubs, and soaps. Renee sent me a sugar body polish to use on my hands along with the polishes and it was positively heavenly!
 
The first polish I'm going to show you is Bubbles-N-Balms Spring Fling (x1 coat).
Spring Fling is "colorful and dainty splashes of color throughout a clear base."
I love how light and delicate this polish is~it's a perfect topcoat over any springy color!
I used two coats of CG For Audrey as undies and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed the drying process. I love how all of the glitters pop with For Audrey undies, especially the yellows and pinks.
 
Next is Bubbles-N-Balms Cupid's Kisses (x1 coat).
Cupid's Kisses is "full of Matte & Holo pink, violet, & red glitter. A little bit of gold and silver, with white slices topped off with fuchsia dots."
I used one coat of FP Expressionism as undies and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat. Black made a perfect backdrop to highlight the gorgeous matte and holo glitters.  

Finally, here is Bubbles-N-Balms Mermaid Tail (x1 coat).
Mermaid Tail is "a gorgeous glitter polish. Packed full with various shapes, sizes a shades of blue and green."
I used one coat of CC Beyond (Holo) as undies and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat. My favorite part of this polish was the lovely white squares. They balanced all of the various sized blue and green glitters perfectly.

The formula for all of these polishes was really great. They applied smoothly with no dragging. Each brush had a good amount of glitter on it.

To purchase these and other Bubbles-N-Balms polishes, you can shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Bubbles-N-Balms on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a wonderful day and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*

1 comment: