Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bubbles-N-Balms Galaxy, Party Pants & Jubilee

Hello Lovelies! This is my second segment featuring polishes from Bubbles-N-Balms. I'm super excited to show you these glitters today~so let's jump right in!

 
Here is Bubbles-N-Balms Galaxy (x1 thick coat).
 
Galaxy is "packed with different shapes, shades and sizes of holo and matte blue glitter and a titch of iridescence."
 I used one coat of FP Expressionism as undies, one coat of Gelous to smooth glitter, and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed the drying process.
I nearly fainted at the gorgeousness of this glitterbomb.
It is STUNNING!
 
This is Bubbles-N-Balms Party Pants (x1 coat).
Party Pants is "a sheer purple & black glitter polish."
I used two coats of CG White on White as undies and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat. Now, I'm a glitterbomb girl. (Yep, it's true!) However, I really, really like this light glitter a lot!

Here is Bubbles-N-Balms Jubilee (x2 coats).
Jubilee is "more crelly than jelly, loaded with small hexes and squares in just about every color of the rainbow."
I used one coat of CG Sweet Hook as undies and Seche Vite as topcoat. This polish is a lovely take on the white rainbow crelly and it is a traffic stopper. I love how it looks layered!

The formula for all of these polishes was good. They applied smoothly with no clumping or pooling. The glitter was easy to apply and required no fishing. I am thrilled to have these in my polish collection!

To purchase these and other Bubbles-N-Balms polishes, you can shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Bubbles-N-Balms on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a fabulous day and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)




*This polish was sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment