Friday, February 22, 2013

Urban Lacquer Hurry Me Up

Hello Lovelies! I woke up this morning to discover that my kids and I had a snow day, so we had a movie marathon (and I got to play with my nail polish!!!). And in that time, I did a lot of bonus swatching...so hold on to your hats. Because I've got a gorgeous, GORGEOUS polish from Urban Lacquer to share with you.

This is Urban Lacquer Hurry Me Up.
Here's Hurry Me Up in three coats all by itself (no undies).
Hurry Me Up "is a unique blend of micro iridescent pink flakies, neon yellow hex glitter, and black shredded glitter in a clear base."
After wearing it alone, I decided to try it with some undies.
 
Since I couldn't find a color that fit just right, I had a little fun mixing. And I found the perfect combo!


This is two coats of CG Flying Dragon (Neon) with one coat of CG 108 Degrees.

Here is Hurry Me Up with undies.
The formula of this polish is amazing~the glitters, flakies and shreds went on so smoothly it was hard to believe this was a glitter polish! I only needed one thin coat of Gelous over the glitter to smooth it out.
Hurry Me Up is so vibrantly charming and eye-catching, it's hard not to fall in love with it.
I am officially an Urban Lacquer fan and I'm anxious to add more polishes to my collection. I highly recommend you take a peek at the gorgeous polishes~you'll be happy that you did! ^.^



To purchase Hurry Me Up and other Urban Lacquers, visit the shop here. Make sure you head over and like Urban Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

I've got one more Urban Lacquer coming up and you won't want to miss it!

 
Thanks for dropping by and as always,


Happy Lacquering! =)




*This polish was sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment