Sunday, February 17, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Spring Showers

Hello Lovelies! This afternoon I have my very first UV changing polish from Liquid Sky Lacquer to show you.
 
But first, here is a pic of all of the pretties that I've had fun with this week!
 
And now, here is Liquid Sky Lacquer Spring Showers.
Indoors it is a stunning shimmery silver.
In the sun, it turns a gorgeous blue. (This was super hard to capture because it's a little cold outside (hence the red fingers)! I had a nice fresh blanket of snow as my back drop.)
Spring Showers is so beautiful, no matter where you are! ^.^
 
These past few days, I have been reviewing polishes that Carolyn sent me (you can see them here and here) and I have to tell you that Liquid Sky Lacquer has sky rocketed to the top of my list of favorite handmade polish mixologists/indie makers. Her polish formulas are consistantly high quality and she has such a unique and diverse blend of polishes available in her shop.
 
 
To purchase Spring Showers and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.


Have a wonderful Sunday and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*


 

No comments:

Post a Comment