Sunday, April 29, 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam My Friend Carol

Hello Lovelies! I have had such an amazing week~ I got more nail mail than I've ever gotten, EVER! My Dollish Polish came trickling in (as I placed numerous small orders on Big Cartel, in fear of losing what I had in my cart, so I ended up checking out early like 6 separate times). I also received my very first order from Whimsical Ideas by Pam. When I was opening my box from Pam, I felt like a little girl on Christmas morning. The polishes she creates are simply stunning and the packaging of each bottle is clearly done with love.

The first polish I want to share with you from my newly acquired Whimsical Ideas by Pam Collection is My Friend Carol. The color applied smoothly and the glitter came out like a dream. This polish was everything I could hope for! I only really needed 2 coats, but I was a bit obsessed with perfection with the gorgeousness of this polish, so I went ahead and applied 3 glorious coats. I am thrilled with the results.

Here are my pics of Whimsical Ideas by Pam My Friend Carol:
You can find Pam on her Facebook page here. To order her polishes (at $10 each), you send an e-mail to her and if she has them in stock, she will e-mail you an invoice within a very reasonable amount of time. You paypal her and wait patiently (and believe me...my order seemed to go at lightening speed). Before you know it, the lovely Whimsies will be in your loving hands and adorning your nails, too! :)

Do you own any of the Whimsical Ideas by Pam? I am in love and already hoping to place another order soon!

Thanks for stopping by and if you live in the US and haven't entered my 200 Fantastic Followers Giveaway for three amazing polishes, click here to enter now! I hope you have a fantastic day!

As always,
Happy Lacquering! =)

11 comments:

  1. I love all of her polishes! They are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I live in Canada [and she doesn't ship internationally] but I recently ripped in a friend in the states to buy them and send them to me so I placed and order and am patiently waiting!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooo pretty, very girlish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to check out her polishes, this is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Pink and white is just a lovely combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't own any of these but it looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete