Monday, April 23, 2012

Sweet Prisms

Hello Lovelies! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted~I had the flu last week and didn't feel well at all. However, on a happier note, I picked up a few of the polishes from the Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection and I wanted to play with them a bit. Here is a super quick mani I whipped up to see if I liked these polishes...and the verdict is in. (Pause for dramatic effect...)

I DO! ^.^
 ~I love how SUPER sparkly it looks and holographic-y!!~

To create this mani, I used China Glaze Sweet Hook and CG Prisms from the Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection.

Here are my Sweet Prisms:
 Have you tried any polishes from this Collection? What do you think of them?

Thanks for stopping by and if you live in the US and haven't entered my 200 Fantastic Followers Giveaway for three amazing polishes, click here to enter now! I hope you have a beautiful day! As always,

Happy Lacquering! =)

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I love this manicure! I have these all sitting in my untrieds, I really need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope youre recovering well! I loves the Prismatics! They dont disappointment if youre looking for glitter! (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love love love this mani! it looks amazing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! The verdict's still out on these for me.... Whenever I'm in Ulta I pick one or two up and then put it right back down. I'm a little skeered of glitter.

    ReplyDelete