Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Challenge: Mr. Blue Sky

Hello Lovelies! I'm pretty excited to share that for today on The Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge, my task was to paint Mr. Blue Sky. My favorite color is blue, so anything blue is always awesome with me. ^.^

To create this mani, I used Orly Au Champagne, China Glaze Bahamian Escape, and Sky High-Top.

Here is my Mr. Blue Sky:
I am loving my Mr. Blue Sky...this mani is super easy and fun! I originally saw this on Jane's Nailside.blogspot and have wanted to do this for awhile now. I will definitely be doing this with other colors in the future. Thanks for the inspiration, Jane!

Here are the other lovely bloggers participating in The Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge. I'd love for you to see their work!~
As always, Happy Lacquering! =)

15 comments: