Thursday, February 16, 2012

Two Awards!

Hi again~I was just given two awards!! Irina from Zebra-Nails gave me the One Lovely Blog Award and the Butterfly Award! I’m touched that she included me in these awards. Thanks, Irina!! ^.^
The first is One Lovely Blog Award, and the rules are:
1. Link back to the person you got it from
2. Tell seven things about yourself
3. Give the award to ten bloggers
7 Things About Me: (I tried to come up with some new stuff!)
1. Pitfall used to be my favorite Atari game.
2. My middle name is Jean.
3. I used to collect basketball cards in college…sounds kind of weird, but true.
4. My favorite meal to make is shrimp scampi.
5. I love to read and have a tendency to power-read until I finish a book.
6. I’m officially addicted to blogging. I LOVE it!
7. I dislike winter and am looking very forward to warmer weather.



The next award that Irina gave me is the Butterfly Award. ^.^ I like this one because it's so pretty!!
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Award to other bloggers and let them know.

The questions:
What's your favourite song? AC/DC You Shook Me All Night Long
What's your favourite dessert? Chocolate cake with homemade buttercream frosting
Who's your favorite pet? Romeo, my leopard gecko  
Black or white?
Black

What's your biggest fear?
losing my job. My students mean the world to me.
What's your best feature?
My eyes
What's your everyday attitude?
The glass is always half full.
What is perfection?
Finishing my nails without any smears, smudges, or mess-ups. *.*
What is your Guilty pleasure?
NAIL POLISH & McDonald’s Mocha Frappes (not necessarily together)

I'm giving BOTH of these awards to the following lovely blogs:
http://thingsiloveatthemoment.blogspot.com/

Love ya girlies! And thanks again, Irina! (((HUGS)))

7 comments:

  1. congrats and thank you!! i'll post these soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am definitely a power reader &&&&&&& I love warm weather too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you!

    Did I forget to mention thank you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome :).
    it was interesting to read your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats !!!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks lady! i'll post these as soon as i can!

    ReplyDelete