Friday, January 27, 2012

Bulls Eye!

Hey~It's Friday already! YaY! 

I've been busy as ever practicing designs to share with you. This triple-dot pattern was fun and easy...it just required a bit of patience while I waited for my dots to dry. +.+ (Twiddling my thumbs while I sit here...wait...DON'T SMEAR THE POLISH!!! Note to self:Do NOT twiddle your thumbs when waiting for nail polish to dry.)

For this mani, I used China Glaze White on White and Liquid Leather. I also put a red rhinestone on each finger to give it that little extra somethin' somethin', ya know?

This is how my bulls eye turned out! What do you think?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Happy Lacquering! =)

9 comments:

  1. WOAH! These are awesome =) Love it! And I laughed out loud about the twiddling your thumbs with wet polish!!! Hahaha keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha!! I'm glad I made you laugh! >.< Thanks so much for your support. =)

      Delete
  2. these look great and i love the little red gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! So gorgeous! Looks complicated, but even I might be able to pull it off! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You could totally do this~it just takes some time for the polish to dry in between the steps. =)

      Delete
  4. This is So creative! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This mani looks so unique, love it!

    ReplyDelete